Friday, March 2, 2012

Show the World What You Love

You have seen them, I am sure.  The I Heart Hoodies all over town.  People love them.  They are a cute and clever way to show the world what you love.  Or maybe WHO you love.  I like the new use in sports....for example, "I heart #4".  You can get them in your child's team colors or your favorite team colors in general and they make a cute statement about what you like...or even love.

What makes these hoodies special now?  Well, I found a site that has the different, more girly font above.  Why settle for the ordinary when you can stand out a little?  Find these at I Heart Hoodies.  I did look around at a couple of sites and find these prices the best.  There is no minimum and you get a discount when you buy 4 or more!

No comments:

Post a Comment