Sunday, October 27, 2013

Neon Colored Beats are Super Hot!

If you are looking for something that will make your pre-teen, teenager, or young adult VERY, OVER-THE-TOP happy for any gift-giving occasion....neon Beats are a sure hit.  Everyone wants these. Not everyone can afford these.  My pre-teen and teen have been hounding me for these for a while.  But still going strong even this holiday season. 

They are pretty pricey, but if price is not a barrier, this is the way to go to get the one gift they will be bragging about and talking about for a while to come.  This is THE ONE!  Get it in their favorite color, black or one of the super hot neon colors.  Neon blue is my favorite.  But my girls prefer the blue and the green. 

The popularity of Beats is funny to me.  It wasn't too long ago that my kids found headphones like these (but not as cool...I admit) in my things and thought they were ancient and they made jokes about my age.  Whose laughing now?!?!?!

I am including some neon Beats below and also some of the basic colors.  After all, you know your gift-recipient better than I do.  So you will know what they would truly love. **For some reason the Beats in the Neon colors would not all display properly. But if you click on the pink, you will find the others. sorry! 


No comments:

Post a Comment